1. The applicant must be a male, high school graduate with at least a 2.0 grade point average or higher.
2. The applicant should submit one letter of recommendation from a school official or community/business aquaintanance.
3. The applicant must show prooof of college acceptance and/or enrollment as a fulltime student to a four-year program at an accredited college/university, a two-year program at an accredited Junior College, Technical School or Trade School (including Cosmetology, Etc.)
GUIDELINES & RULES:
The following criteria will be taken into consideration in making the awards decision:
1. Click on the button below to open the Scholarship Application and answer all of the questions.
2. Write a one-page essay entitled "Why I Should Receive This Scholarship." Include in your essay; your educational plan,
future goals and areas of interest.
3. Extra-Curricular Activities
4. Community Service(s)
5. Letter of recommendation
6. A 4 x 6 photo
8. Email all of the requested items and scholarship application to
or mail to:
P.O. Box 7
Missouri City, Texas 77489
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 14, 2017 at 5pm CST